Whether we like it or not, today’s tax laws are increasingly complicated that even filing a relatively simple return can be confusing. It is just too easy to overlook deductions and credits to which you are entitled. Even if you use a computer software program, there’s no substitute for the assistance of an experienced tax professional.
Preparing your own income tax return can be a task that leaves you with more questions than answers. We can answer those questions and assist you in fulfilling your tax accounting needs.
According to a study released by the US Government’s General Accounting Office last year, most taxpayers (77% of 71 million taxpayers) believe they benefited from using a professional tax preparer. We can assist you in filling out any of your tax preparation needs.
Most Commonly Forgotten Items…
- Direct Deposit Info
- Form 1098-T
- Sales Tax on Vehicle Purchases Mortgage Interest Document
- Unemployment Document
- Donation Receipts
- Rental Depreciation Schedule
- Sales Tax Returns
- Payroll Reports
- Depreciation Schedule
- Loan Interest
- Loan Balances
Planning is the key to successfully and legally reducing your tax liability. We go beyond tax compliance and proactively recommend tax saving strategies to maximize your after-tax income. We make it a priority to enhance our mastery of the current tax law, complex tax code, and new tax regulations by attending frequent tax seminars.
Businesses and individuals pay the lowest amount of taxes allowable by law because we continually look for ways to minimize your taxes throughout the year, not just at the end of the year.
We recommend Tax Saving Strategies that help you…
- grow and preserve assets by keeping Uncle Sam out of your pockets.
- defer income so you can keep your money now and pay less taxes later.
- reduce taxes on your income so you keep more of what you make.
- reduce taxes on your estate so your family keeps more of what you’ve made.
- reduce taxes on your gifts so you can give more.
- reduce taxes on your investments so you can grow your wealth faster.
- reduce taxes on your retirement distributions so you can retire in style.
Here’s just a few of the Tax Saving Strategies we use…
- Splitting income among several family members or legal entities in order to get more of the income taxed in lower bracket.
- Shifting income or expenses from one year to another in order to have them fall where it will be taxed at a lower rate.
- Deferring tax liabilities through certain investment choices such as pension plans, contributions and other similar plans.
- Using certain investments to produce income that is tax exempt from either federal or state or both taxing entities.
- Finding tax deductions by structuring your money to pay for things you enjoy, such as a vacation home.
Remember, we work for you, not for the IRS. Many of our clients save many times the fee in reduced tax liability through careful planning and legitimate tax strategies.