Even with QuickBooks making business accounting easier on business owners, there are still questions on how to use QuickBooks and utilizing the program to the best of its abilities. We can answer those questions and assist you in progressing your ability to use QuickBooks to be effective and efficient.
QuickBooks is the ideal business accounting software for small to mid-sized business owners.
- You save time on bookkeeping and paperwork because many of simple bookkeeping tasks are handled automatically making it easier to run your business.
- You can easily generate the reports with the information you need, so you always know where your business stands. You instantly know whether you’re making money and whether your business is healthy.
- You save money because QuickBooks is so affordable. You can use it to run a $5 million or a $25 million business for a few hundred bucks. Accounting software is truly one of the great bargains in business.
- Your business can grow with QuickBooks. QuickBooks will help you design a business plan to use when trying to secure a small business loan or line of credit or to plan for the future. QuickBooks will create a projected balance sheet, profit and loss statement and statement of cash flows in the format recommended by the U.S. Small Business Administration.
- You can customize QuickBooks to work the way you want. QuickBooks is specifically designed to be flexible and adaptable to a wide range of small businesses. To broaden its appeal, QuickBooks has added customized accounting packages for contractors, retailers, health care professionals, and non-profit organizations.
- You can rest assured knowing that QuickBooks is a stable, reliable and proven product. Hundreds of thousands of small businesses throughout the world have chosen QuickBooks as their accounting software. You can’t go wrong with a software program with such an extensive installed user base.
- You save typing time and errors by sharing data between QuickBooks and over 100 business applications. You can even share data with popular programs, such as Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook, and ACT.
- You will get paid faster with QuickBooks online payments. E-mail, an invoice, or statement, and with QuickBooks Online Billing, your customer can easily pay you with a credit card or bank account transfer. No more waiting for the check in the mail!
- You can easily accept credit cards. With QuickBooks Merchant Account Service, you can accept credit cards with ease. QuickBooks Merchant Account Service is the only credit card acceptance service integrated with QuickBooks software, which means you don’t have to enter the same data twice. No additional software or hardware is required. Your customers can use Visa, MasterCard, or American Express.
- You can pay your bills and handle your banking online. Setup your current bank account in QuickBooks, and you’re ready to pay your bills without licking envelopes, sticking stamps, or printing paper checks. Just write checks in QuickBooks as you normally would, then click a button and your participating bank does the rest! Pay anyone in the U.S., from your credit card companies to your pizza service. Online banking also lets you download your monthly statement from your participating bank directly into QuickBooks for easier reconciliation.
Although QuickBooks is designed for the layman to understand, the initial setup and installation can be tricky. All information necessary to setup manual accounting records is also necessary to setup and install QuickBooks on your desktop. This task is even more complicated if you switch from manual accounting operations to QuickBooks in the middle of the year. Save hours of frustration by allowing us to setup QuickBooks for you correctly.
Once QuickBooks is setup and working properly, we can train you or your employees to properly operate QuickBooks specifically for your business.
Employees in your accounting department will find comfort in knowing that the answers to their QuickBooks questions are only an email or phone-call away. Email and telephone support prevents many wasted hours of aggravation and embarrassment.
Whether you need to prepare your books for tax time, a financial review, or you just need to clean up some problem areas, you’ll get your QuickBooks running smoothly again with a complete Tune-up.